Friday, January 1, 2010

Find..

Okay So I've Decided Instead Of Postinq Every Lick Of Lyrics I Can Get A Hold Of On Here ((Cause Of Course That Would Be Alot Of Lyrics)) :). But, I've Decided To Post Them On This Site That I've Gotten A Hold Of And Has Been Postinq Lyrics On. You Can Go Onto ((Lyricsmode.com)) For Them. So Far I Have Up:

1.Amazin'
2.Bad Girl
3.First Date
4.If U Want It
5.I'll Be The One There
6.Love Drum
7.Lucky Night
8.Money
9.Out Of Time
10.Rockabye
11.Say No More
12.Sheets and Pillows
13.Sexy Back
14.So Much More
15.Tell Me
16.Yellow
17.You Got Me
18. I Am Who I Am
19.Sirens
20. Me and My Baby
21. Don't Ask My Neighbor
:)
-BBMob Over and Outtiiee :)


[[Yours Trulyy, BB World && BB Mob]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just A Note :)..

Buddalicious Swaqqa Is the Place To Be For All Thinqsz Black Buddafly Related! From Music To Updates, Lyrics to Just BB Appearance. We Got It All. We Except Request and Other Thinqs So Feel Free To Leave Comments. We Don't Take Well To Disrespect Remarks and Such So If You Got Somethinq To Say Please Make It Nice. But Other Than That BB Fans Take A Look Around. Follow Us For Updates and Let's Gho!!! :).

*Muah!*
Sincerly
BB Mob and BB World! :)

Check Us Out At:
Black Buddafly Mob
Black Buddafly World